Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cosmic


Well, I was there on the day. They sold the cause for the queen. And when the lights all went out, we watched our lives on the screen. I hate the ending myself, but it started with an alright scene.
It was the roar of the crowd, that gave me heartache to sing. It was totally a lie when they smiled and then they'll said "no, you won't feel a thing", and as we ran from the cops we laughed so hard it would sting.

If I'm so wrong, how can you listen all night long? Now will it matter after I'm gone? Because you never learned a goddamn thing.

You're just a sad song with nothing to say about a life long wait for a hospital to stay. And if you're think I'm wrong, this never meant nothing to you.
I spent my high school career, spit on & shoved to agree :')
So I could watch my heroes and sell a car on tv. Bring out the old guilotine, and we'll show 'em what we all mean.

So, go away.
Run away.
Just go away.
Go find another way, price you pay.