Monday, July 22, 2013

A messing pill

I've been attaching myself to my bed a lot longer than before. As I've been made up my mind to just sleep, so that nothing could hurt me, no one can bring me down and everything that had happened were just only a bad dream.
And once I awake, I'll feel better. Much more in peace.

Turns out things went terribly wrong. I've logged into my past that I can only see bloods and a dead end.
It's getting more sickening to not knowing what to do to cure the mess that I have made.
Everything were just priceless. Priceless cruel.
And everyday I sleep in regrets.

For not be able to speak and to burst everything in words, I've decided to walk on my own. All alone.
But the pain is getting more stinks. I feel like I've been shot several times on the chest and my bloods smelled, awful.
Things aren't back on track and I don't know what else to do.
Those are just, severe and I'm being such a pain in the arse.

Memories are just keep hitting and biting.
My eyes getting more swollen and I don't even feel a lot like human.
My body's planting bruises in instant.
My mind can't projecting real thoughts as my brain feels quite dysfunctional.

Tears been mixed up with my sweats.
And every each year, I just meet mistakes.