Thursday, July 25, 2013

KIL

This - wasn't made for any related movie reviews.

Jalan cerita sama.
Jatuh, duduk, bangun, bangkit, berdiri.
Kadang kedalam, kadang ketepi, ada masa ketengah, dan pilih saja masa untuk kedepan.
Kalau kita bangkitkan sakit kita, kita hanya luka dekat hati.
Sakit orang lain, ada yang bawa sampai mati.

I used to judge people by their past.
For me, you can put your angelic-halo on top of your head but still, you can't beat those bad things you've made, instead.
Your mistakes makes people like me judging.
When all of sudden you put sweet words to cover up the limping.

Walhal, tak siapa pun yang suka dikeji atas masa silam.
Atas dosa kejap pandang.
Atau atas berapa banyak pahala yang dah terbuang.

Kita semua sama. Diberi masa, untuk berfikir dan berubah.
Untuk buang yang tidak-tidak.
Untuk tolak jalan yang salah.

But then, when I don't judge, I fail.
And yet fall into some crap holes between trust and honesty.
If I don't judge, people will lie and make up such stories.
Good stuffs that never exist.
And, you'll get fooled.

Jalan mudah untuk buang gundah adalah percaya.
Bukan pada masa silam, tapi dari semasa ke semasa.
Tapi pokok percaya juga dari rantaian tren mengundur.
Untuk lihat peri yang teratur, 
Samaada boleh dibawa kedepan atau makin tersungkur.

And when I stop judging..
They're the one now, judging me.
But at this time, they judge my unseen future.
They won't take a simple try and error.
And so I just said, whatever.

But I cried. In my sleep.


Que Sera, Sera whatever will be, will be.
The future is not ours to see.
Que Sera, Sera.
What will be, will be.